Delectation for all the senses
HIGHLIGHTS AT WEIN AM BERG
WEIN AM BERG – THE ORIGINAL BY DAS CENTRAL – ALPINE. LUXURY. LIFE.
Be there and take your senses on an unparalleled journey into the fascinating cosmos of gourmet-being at more than 3,000 m. Highlights for all those who know to appreciate the special.
WEIN AM BERG IN SÖLDEN
- Aperitif in the hotel lobby. Enjoy exclusive wines from Styrian winegrowers and exquisite amuse-bouche variations
- Our 19th edition of Wein am Berg event kicks of with a Styrian evening of culinary masterpieces created by Das Central‘s head chef Michael Kofler, the Styrian gourmet chef Martin Steinkellner and patissière Eveline Wild – served with the best wines from Styria. Afterwards, we will spoil you in the hotel lobby with a cheese buffet of the finest Tyrolean and Styrian cheeses while enjoying a schnapps tasting with Alois Gölles. The band ‚Die Steirische Streich‘ will infuse the event with energy and fun.
- After the ‚Steirer Abend‘, we will be hosting a charity roulette night, sponsored by Casino Seefeld, at the hotel bar The winners will receive prestigious wines and vouchers from the participating vintners or highquality non-cash prizes from our partners and sponsors. This year, we will donate all proceeds to the SOS Kinderdorf for emergency aid and long-term support of children and families in Ukraine.
- During the day: “World champion skiing” with VIP ski guides along with a Chardonnay-high-altitude wine tasting for skiers and non-skiers at the Tiefenbach Glacier top station and a gourmet lunch at the Tiefenbach restaurant.
- Opening of wine stands in the restaurant, followed by the start of the Kitchen Party. René Tichelaar, Martin Steinkellner, Michael Kofler, chocolatier Patrick Mertens and cheese affineur Frederic Van Tricht will spoil your senses with a variety of delicacies. Taste exquisite wines by winemakers from Austria and Benelux present at the event. The ‚Renowned Wineries Burgenland‘ will join us to celebrate their 25th anniversary, with the group ‚O-Tones‘ providing high-quality music.
- The highlight in the evening: We join the glacier spectacle Hannibal on the Rettenbach Glacier together. (Duration approx. 60 minutes from 8.15 to 9.15 pm)
- During the day: “World champion skiing” with VIP ski guides along with a Sauvignon Blanc-high-altitude wine tasting for skiers and non-skiers at the Tiefenbach Glacier top station and a gourmet lunch at the Tiefenbach restaurant.
- Ascent to our gourmet restaurant ice Q located at the summit of Gaislachkogl mountain. We start the evening with exquisite hors d‘oeuvres and the finest sparkling wines, followed by the Big Bottle Party in the new FALCON restaurant at the Gaislachkogl mid-station. Enjoy the best wines from all 21 vintners on site. The renowned chefs Michael Kofler, René Tichelaar and Manuel Fiegl, treat you with culinary delights. The world champion confectioner Eveline Wild and the Belgian chocolatier Patrick Mertens ensure a sweet finale. Live music by ‚Benni und Kleid‘ will get your feet dancing.
- We will be hosting a charity raffle during the Big Bottle Party. This year, we will donate all proceeds to the SOS Kinderdorf for emergency aid and long-term support of children and families in Ukraine. You can buy a raffle ticket on site from €10.
Programme subject to change
Wein am Berg package
"AUSTRIA MEETS BENELUX"
International award-winning chefs, renowned winegrowers and a unique programme of supporting events! You can expect numerous culinary and oenophile moments of pleasure at the highest level.
Wein am Berg 2022
- 3 to 6 nights at the 5-star hotel Das Central
- Participation in our 3-day Wein am Berg programme
- A ski pass for the world champion skiing in the Sölden ski area (optional add-on)
WEIN AM BERG package without skipass
3 nights in a single room Grand-Lit from 1,830.00 per person
3 nights in a double room Standard from 1,755.00 per person
3 nights in a double room De Luxe from 1,785.00 per person
3 nights in a junior or well-being suite from 1,890.00 per person
Inquiry - Wein am Berg 2023
from 20-23 April 2023
at *****Das Central in Sölden